Membership of the NPTA...for free?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Iain

United Kingdom
772 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2009 :  08:20:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK - not strictly to do with Barrettine, but as it could be argued this is a 'commercisl' posting, I'll put it here.

A question that is often posed to the NPTA is "other than using the logo, what benefits do I get for my membership fee?"

To answer this, in the latest 'Today's Technician', on page 3, we've put down a list of 25 benefits of membership.

The latest one is a deal that we've negotiated with the 'Utility Warehouse Discount Club' for all NPTA members. It is a scheme that has been run for some years by a major British company whose shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange by the name of Telecom Plus PLC.

You may not have heard of this company or scheme before, but that is because they don't advertise, relying on satisfied customers letting their friends and relatives know about the service they offer. They claim that over 94% of their customers said they would recommend them to a friend. Now that's not as high as the Barrettine 'Customer Satisfaction' rating () - but it is still extremely good.

This is what they offer:

The UK's best value domestic gas and electricity
An award-winning, UK-based call centre
A Cashback Card which can save you up to 5% on all your food and petrol costs
Guaranteed savings compared to BT's best call prices
The UK's best value Broadband, line rental and calls package
"Free Global Calls" depending on how many different services you take
All services provided on one, fully itemised, monthly bill.

I've never bothered to switch from utility supplier to utility supplier before, but from the information I've seen and heard from one of their satisfied customers, I'm confident that I will save money so I've decided to take the plunge.

I reckon I will save at least as much as I'm paying in my Membership Fee to the NPTA....hence my 'teaser title' to this string.

So there you go - one Membership Benefit could very well pay for the other 24 - and possibly more.

For further information (quoting this posting please) ring the ladies at HQ at: 01949 81133.

'Every Little Helps'
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pest Control Forum © Pest Control Portal. Always read the Label. Use Pesticides Safely. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000