CERTIS - Online Marketplace
 Luxan Master ME
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Helen

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2006 :  12:49:54  Show Profile  Visit Helen's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Luxan Master ME Takes control of target pests

[img]http://service.smartmessenger.co.uk/_Attachments/Luxan/Images/DSCN0014a.JPG[/img]

Luxan Master ME, the latest introduction from Luxan (UK) Ltd, will provide professional pest control operators with a new, cost-effective product in the battle against a broad-range of crawling and flying insect pests.

“This high quality, micro-encapsulated formulation is well-proven around the world and is based on the active ingredient chlorpyriphos, which provides excellent control to a wide range of insect pests, particularly cockroaches, ants and fleas,” explains Helen Ainsworth, sales and marketing co-ordinator, Luxan (UK) Ltd. “Luxan Master ME is a 250 g/litre product which makes it the most concentrated formulation currently on the UK market. Applied at a rate of 10mls of product in 1 litre of water for light infestations and maintenance treatments, and 16mls for heavy infestations, a 250 mls bottle of Luxan Master ME goes a long way and gives excellent value for money.”

Luxan Master ME can be used inside and outside, in domestic and commercial buildings, food storage areas, processing warehouses, hospitals (but not occupied wards), container lorries, aircraft cargo and ship holds.

Packed in 12 x 250mls dosaflo packs, Luxan Master ME will provide the user with a very convenient, easy-to-use pack. Master ME has a much lower unit cost than other products on the market making it a highly attractive solution for controlling insect pests.

Available from your Professional Pest Control Product Dsitributor NOW!!!!

READ THE LABEL BEFORE YOU BUY: USE PESTICIDES SAFELY
Luxan Master ME contains 22.7%w/w Chlopyriphos HSE 7690

Helen
Luxan(UK)Ltd
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pest Control Forum © Pest Control Portal. Always read the Label. Use Pesticides Safely. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000